[at-l] Goodbye

This is my farewell to the list, I leave tomorrow to visit the parents and
then some friends in Florida and finally Springer on March 1st.  I want to
thank everyone on this list for the wealth of information they have shared.
Thanks for all your time and effort Ryan and Milt.

For those who want to share in the journey, my journal will be posted on
Wingfoot's page.  Hope to meet you out there and look forward to rejoining
the list in the fall.

Good luck to my fellow class of '97-  may it be sunny and 60 degrees every day.

Jason Brooks

Curious George GA>ME '97

"Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons.  It is to grow in
the open air, and to eat and sleep with the earth."
			-- Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass
"Man has always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because
he has achieved so much-the wheel, New York, wars and so on-while all the
dolphins have ever done was muck around in the water having a good time.
But conversely, the dolphins have always believed that they were far more
intelligent than man-for precisely the same reasons."
			-- Douglas Adams, Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy