[at-l] !

That's the way to go, let's get some more observers/lurkers (whatever)
out there...just because YOU think what you have to say isn't
interesting doesn't mean others won't find it interesting...some of us
think everything is interesting. True.

As James Joyce once said, "I've never met a boring person"...

I've having ISP/computer troubles etc...so Shakespeare is in
retirement......work, life, etc is encroaching, so.....

Out, damned spot! Out I say!

Lady Macbeth 5.1 (Macbeth [Shakespeare])

I'll be watching in a bit, but happy hiking everybody. Be safe.

Doug

--
       Doug Gibbons, Port aux Basques, Newfoundland
       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ae050/Profile.html