Re: [at-l] Bakepacker

<<<I'll think more about some of the things we've done and send recipes if
<<<you like.
<<<Sally>>>

>>Please do....  I'm seriously thinking about (OK, I've got the money earmarked
>>already, before the paycheck even arrives) buying a bakepacker-type thang and
>>wanna have somethin' to use it for other than ballast...  ;-)

>>Cheers,
>>Scoob
>>Boulder, CO

There is also a book written by, I believe she is one of the co-inventors of the
Bakepacker but am not sure on that one. The book has many recipes for
the Bakepacker. It is:

The Bakepackers Companion
 by Jean Spangenberg

The book is available from her at ,
Adventure Foods
Rt 2 Box 276
Whittier NC 28789

Phone - 704-497-4113

I believe other places like The Campers Pantry may also carry it.

As I am a terrible cook, I can neither recommend or condemn its' contents,
but as a good eater, I will say I have liked several things that Alison prepared
from it.

This is not  Shakespeare, but I like it:

Hear the wind moan
In the bright diamond sky
These mountains are waiting
Brown-Green and dry
I'm too old for the term
But I'll use it anyway
I'll be a child of the wind
Till the end of my days
                                 BC

erehwon and erehwyna

ME to GA '97  (Rexx says leaving in 2,408 hours, 17 minutes )