Re: [at-l] Bill Irwin schedule

Forgot to add the at-l address.

>Date: Thu, 06 Feb 1997 16:33:32 -0500
>To: greenway@marlin.innerx.net, atml@trailplace.com
>From: Jan Kerns <jkerns@agen.ufl.edu>
>Subject: Re: [at-l] Bill Irwin schedule
>
>Contact Bill Irwin's PR person, Mary Asbury in Matthews, NC for his
schedule.  Mary is a very nice lady. Address:  9538 Sardis Glen Dr.,
Matthews, NC  28105-1569.  Telephone:  704-847-7351.  She gave me an e-mail
address yesterday but I have not tried it yet.  mcasbury@aol.com  (she
thought).  Bill is available for speaking engagements anywhere, at most any
time.  He and his wife, Debra, are busy renovating a log house right near
the AT in Maine, not far from Monson, which will be a hiker hostel, and they
may also make it their home, what I understand from Mary.  But they fit in
speaking engagements.  They would like to book some engagements in or around
Florida around the time Bill will be speaking here at UF - Feb. 25.  See
what you can do to help.  Civic organizations, churches, universities,
outdoor shops, etc.