[at-l] Updated spreadsheet avaible!

Alright...
	As the time draws closer my spreadsheet gets even more
complicated.  For those intrested, I have uploaded my newest version of
my plans for the AT on my AT section of my page.
	There are still many different things that need to be added such
as mail drops and fixing general stuff.  There is still one thing that
will not be corrected and that is the dates posted there.  For security
reasons I have left them the same as Jim's that I orginally edited.

check them out: (both Mac and PC versions of excel spreadsheets)
http://www.cs.loyola.edu/~promans/at

-=phil

--
|promans@sloth.loyola.edu |  www.cs.loyola.edu/~promans      Philmont |