Re: [at-l] Sleeping pads

Sandra Downs wrote:

> Just wondering what best to "tie down" my 3/4 Thermarest with so I can hang
> it from the pack or stuff it inside? I tried a bungee cord but the sharp
> ends looked like they'd make short work of the pad. Suggestions?

REI sells flat webbing with the plastic buckles on them - similar to the
straps you find all over a pack. I was thinking of using this and
tightening the strap to keep my thermarest from unrolling, or
alternatively, making a small stuff sack to mush it into.

--
Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven