RE: [at-l] film on disk

At 11:40 PM 2/5/97 -0800, you wrote:

>The best solution I've found so far is to convert slides to Photo-CD.  I don't
>believe that Kodak does this directly but there are a number of companies
>around the country that perform the service.  Which ever service you use,
>they get their scanners from Kodak.

Ron,
Yep, that sounds like the way to go.  I've been speaking with "Tarkus" here
about the pics on his home page, which are really sharp and that is the
route he chose.  Works well, if you have a CD-ROM  :)  May be a bit more
expensive, but you'll be a lot more satisfied.  Thanks for all the good info!

Mark