Re: [at-l] Easton Tent Pegs..

In a message dated 97-01-28 09:22:02 EST, raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu (Diana
^(raven)^) writes:

<< James P. Lynch wrote:

 > Hi, I've been to a couple of stores, but can't find the "Easton Tent
Pegs."
 > No one has heard of them.  Is there another description for them.  Thanks.
 > Or anyone know of a definite source?

 I know I saw them at the REI in Baileys X-roads in Virginia. They are
 big, shiney yellow/gold pegs that look kind of like short and fat
 knitting needles.

 --
 Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu >>

Howdy!  I picked up a couple of Easton tent pegs from REI last weekend.  They
are exacty as Raven has described.  If you get a magnifying glass you can
read Easton on the side of them.

IL Flatlander