Re: [at-l] trail magic

On Wed, 5 Feb 1997 11:13:04 -0500
rmann@ENG.APPL.GE.COM (Rick ann) wrote:

> I was on the trail last year, but did not stop at Rusty's.  I have heard
many
> different conflicting accounts of the Hard Times Hollow.  Why is it no
longer
> in Wingfoots book?  What are the pros and cons of this place?  Who is Rusty?

> Is it worth the side trip?  Etc...

Rusty would prefer his place not be advertised. He gets plenty of traffic
 and continues to be a very generous and cordial host but he would like
to avoid the general public using his place as a camp ground. Thru
hikers are certainly welcome. We enjoyed a visit there last year and
Rusty made sure Nexmo qualified for a free tee-shirt. Look for our
pictures on the ceiling.