Re: [at-l] Thruhiking - Hike your own hike

This is good stuff. I haven't hiked the hike but I can say Iam still in
those baby steps where I feel I need to prepare for a change,  Geez I am
still smoking.. for chimney sake!! I walk everyday and drink lots of water
exercise and eat well an improvement from a year ago and good enough for
today.
All you die hearts read this twice
Good Stuff , Jim.
Bethany