Re: [at-l] Wingfoot's guide

Big E -

Wingfoots guide just arrived at the ATC last week.  It will take some time to hit the resellers.  If you find an error in the book, tell Wingfoot, and report it here.  What are the  problems that you have seen in the past with the publication?  I find it a wealth of good solid information.

Pittsburgh