[at-l] trail magic

I was on the trail last year, but did not stop at Rusty's.  I have heard many different conflicting accounts of the Hard Times Hollow.  Why is it no longer in Wingfoots book?  What are the pros and cons of this place?  Who is Rusty?  Is it worth the side trip?  Etc...

Plus, how about Trents, Woodshole, Harrisons, Shaws, Kuntry Momas, Graymoor, etc...

Let's hear about the bunkhouses and hostiles and motels and B&B's ...

Pittsburgh