[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] Bare Naked Rednecks ! ! !
- Subject: [at-l] Bare Naked Rednecks ! ! !
- From: DSS <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 22:07:04 -0600 (CST)
Bamaman's Clip and Save Helpful Hints #23.1
Things Not To Say When Meeting Bare Naked Rednecks On The Appalachian
1. Hey that's a nice lookin hiking stick big guy.
2. Hey wait a few minutes guys, my wife will be here in a minute.
3. Are you guys staying at Gooch Gap Shelter tonight too?
4. That therma-rest looks just like the one I lost a couple of days ago !
5. Nice tattoo design, where's Folsom and who's Butch ?
6. Damm. I left that bag of jerky back in the Toyota in the parking lot and
I have three more days to go !
7. Lets see I think I've got something for that heat rash.
8. Looks like it's gonna pour buckets any minute, I'm glad I brought my 4
person dome tent !
9. Okay, your Billy Bob, your Bobby Lee, and you must be Billy Lee - Are
you guys brothers ?
10. Everclear ? Is that like white gas?
The Bamaman AT '81 ( yes, 1981 when real rednecks wore clothes and real
hikers ate cold chili-mac with beef for breakfeast )
David S. Severance
Visit the Ossipee Mountain News Hiking Page at:
-----------------------------------------------< http://www.hack.net/lists >--
This message is from the Appalachian Trail Mailing List [AT-L]
To unsubscribe email firstname.lastname@example.org with a message containing
the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the body. List admin can be reached at email@example.com