[at-l] at-l [RE;Breakfast]

>After tiring of oatmeal and grits.I tried equal parts of instant
>breakfast,hot chocolate mix and powdered protein mixed with 2 cups of
>hot water.Very good on a cold day with no clean up!

For Cold meal we ate grape nuts with instant breakfast for milk.  I =
could not stand powered milk but it's OK mixed with instant breakfast.  =
The grape nut cereal work good because it packs small and won't crumble =
any more like flakes.  It sounds a bit odd but it seemed to have staying =
power.

Ron Moak