[at-l] Gumby

Lynn,
        I found your e-mail message in the At-l digest. I know that Gumby
was hanging out with a bunch of other hikers ahead of me. You may want to
contact Firefly at cms2e@faraday.clas.virginia.edu. She may have his
address.
        How is the book coming along? We met at the Kennebec River with you
breother?  I also sent a few postcards. I finshed 9/29/96. I may have
already sent you a note about that.
                Take Care
        Cough Drop
        GA-ME
        95/86

Thomas Ludden
Department of Geography  and Earth Sciences
tmludden@unccvms.uncc.edu