[at-l] Macbeth

<< We fail?
But screw your courage to the sticking place and we'll not fail.

Lady Macbeth 1.7 (Macbeth [Shakespeare])

I have always felt uncomfortable with this quote.  One either screws to
the screwing place ot sitcks to the sticking place but cannot screw to
the sticking place.  Wassamatter with that Shakespeare guy? Can't he
speak no good English ;-) >>

Rich, I'm still laughing out loud about this, and my dog can't figure out
what's wrong with me!  Everytime I re-read it I laugh all the more.  You've
made my day :~)))

Marty (Gypsy)