Re: [at-l] Bakepacker

Sally,

I too have an ultralite bakepacker, but I thought it said not to
try to cook meat or anything with liquid in the plastic bags...
Have you had good luck with these things??  Anybody else have
any good bakepacker recipes??  We have used it to make pizza using
small bobolis, the little tomato sauce packets that come with them, and
small packets of cheese... we were the envy of all at the shelter!

Any other bakepacker ideas would be much appreciated!!

Sharon
ssharpe@wellesley.edu