[at-l] Interstate 69

I know this isn't AT related, but is a worthy cause. There is talk of
extending I-69 from Indianapolis to Evansville. A several billion dollar
project to cut 10 minutes off of a 3 hour drive. (I'm guessing there will
be mass use of eminent domain) Anyway, John Hostettler is the Rep.
pushing for it the most. If anyone is interested and willing to send him
an e-mail telling him we don't need it, I'd be most gracious. His address
is:
        johnhost@hr.house.gov

Thanks,
--