Re: [at-l] Re: dehydrating meat

Hi everybody This e-mail caught my eye big time on weekends thats all we
have been doing is dehydrating and experimenting with fruits mostly and
(love those fruit rollups!) now Iam ready to do veggies. Iam also doing
research on herbs and spices to start storing for trips in the near
future.Storing seems to be confusing should fruits be stored in the ref? or
just in jars in a cool dark place? veggies Ill freeze? Beef jerky in ref or
freeze? Herbs and spices? Dont know about anyone else but I need to start
recycling my ziploc bags those cost a fortune! Washing them is a chore any
ideas? Also could you post your favorite (used and tried) spag sauce? How
about a good soup or stew you've made and used on the trail? Sorry so long
But Thanks!
Bethany.

ryan@inc.net