Re: [at-l] Bakepacker

Nat wrote
>I am thinking about buying a bakepacker. Does anyone have any info/
>opinion.
We've used a bakepacker for several years now and love it. We use muffin
mix and other bread things, cook stews, pancakes, rice and pasta mixes,
all kinds of stuff. It's easy and there's no clean up. A booklet with a
bunch of recipes and advice comes with it. We had a regular bakepacker,
but now there's an ultralight for backpackers, so we got one of those
too. It's really light and worth the weight.
Sally