Re: [at-l] Parachute Cord

Any drop zone will have a roll of parachute line for repairs and I'm sure
they would be willing to sell or give you some cord.  Might have to make a
jump while you're there, though.  Personally I use 2mm perlon for hiking- I
like my parachute too much to be cutting the lines.    E-mail me in private
and I can find you a drop zone nearby.

Skydivers know why birds sing.  Jason   Curious George GA>ME '97