Re: [at-l] Sleeping Pads

-- [ From: Kurtis Kirsch * EMC.Ver #2.3 ] --

David,

I used a ridgerest and was comfortable enough.  My biggest concern was
weight and maintence.  But if you duct tape two therma-rests together it
makes a decent raft.  A buddy of mine did this at trail days last year and
I have the pictures to prove it.  Don't think two ridgerest would do the
job.

		have fun,

		Kurt
		kurt.kirsch@interntmci.com

There were days,
there were days,
there were days, I know.
When all we ever wanted,
was to learn and love and grow.
When we grew into our shoes,
we told them where to go.
Walked halfway around the world,
on promise of the glow
Stood upon a mountain top.
Walked barefoot in the snow.
Gave all we had to give,
how much we'll never know, . . . . never know.

                                 Robert Hunter