Re: [at-l] Other Lessons of Life

> Jim:  It is, and he would have been, if you hadn't spoiled it!  = - ))
> Doug: You'd better get this at the library, first--we're talking Jesus
> here, not some guy in a yellow sou'wester or fishing a trout stream.
> Earthworm

Ah HA! Now things are becoming clearer....I was tipped off by 2
lurkers...I know who my friends are now!

Some days I get more email from lurkers to this list than from
posters...

Remember: 'to thine own self be true.' Write it down 10 times.

ps I've marked your names down...
;-)

--
       Doug Gibbons, Port aux Basques, Newfoundland
       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ae050/Profile.html