Re: [at-l] hike naked

Been there, didn't do that (no T-shirts given/bought) in 94,,,, HOWEVER,,,
there were a few that didn't care if they got a shirt or not..!!

Comments,, Jester.??

At 01:23 PM 2/3/97 -0500, Rick ann wrote:

>Naked hiking ...
>
>It is my understanding that the first day of summer is (of course
unofficially) 'hike naked' day.  This happened last year on (I believe) June
21st.  I spoke with many hikers that said they went naked (at least for part
of the day).  I, fortunately or unfortunately, was not on the trail that
day.  The registers (at the shelters) were a-buzz with 'naked hiking'
anticipation for weeks prior to the date, and were a-buzz with 'naked hiking
encounters' after the date.

>Mark your calendars!!!
>
>Rick Mann, aka 'Pittsburgh'
>rmann@eng.appl.ge.com

    Dick & Lyn  Wix     (Where's Spring; Rochester, MN)
                 aka  "WIXeR"  AT-94  GA->ME
                       wixer@sparc.isl.net
       We'll get there,,,, when we get there.!!" - obscure