[at-l] re: msr soot

gutsy wrote:

>>After my Whisperlite had to be cleaned one time, someone told me to be
certain to dump the extra gas out of the line each time.<<

this is a good thing to do, whether you blow it out the jet or dump it out
the fuel line.  just don't let it sit and evaporate in the line - because
it will deposit junk that will clog the jet later.

mike
ke kaahawe

Michael Henderson		mikeh@royalrobbins.com

There is more to life than increasing it's speed - Ghandi