Re: [at-l] Sleeping Pads

I don't know if mine was called the Camp Rest.  All I know is that it was
full length, two inches thick (it had air baffles)  and weighed only 2.5
pounds.  I decided to offset the extra pound or so I would carry less
food -- or less something.

Gutsy

On Mon, 03 Feb 1997 07:22:22 -0800 "David A. Davison"