[at-l] Re: Other Lessons of Life

> Stephen Brown wrote:
>
> > Morris L. West
> > from Shoes of the Fisherman
>
> ISBN, etc please....I collect fishing/sea lit...and read "The Old Man
> and the Sea" yearly....
>
> Doug
>        Doug Gibbons, Port aux Basques, Newfoundland

Doug:  Appears there are two editions available:

West, Morris L.  "The Shoes of the Fisherman"
1. Hard Cover-- Buccaneer Books, 1993   $ 21.95  ISBN 1568491468
2. Paperback--  St. Martin's Press, 1991  $5.99  ISBN 0312924666

From your friendly (not-in-the)neighborhood reference librarian...
	Earthworm

*                                                                          *
*  Linda L. Patton                  "Nearness to nature...keeps the        *
*  Reference Librarian               spirit sensitive to impressions       *
*  Strozier Library                  not commonly felt, and in touch       *
*  Florida State University          with the unseen powers."              *
*  Tallahassee, FL 32306-2047             --Ohiyesa                        *
*                                           The Soul of the Indian         *
*  Phone: (904) 644-5019                    1911                           *
*  E-Mail: lpatton@mailer.fsu.edu                                          *
*                ...the siren call of the wilderness...                    *