[at-l] Freeze dry food

Speaking of bargains:
My friend  is the East Coast distributer for Oregon Freeze dry (Mountain
House). The last time He was in Reno He gave me an order form for
dealers.I've never placed an order.  However looking over the order form
it looks like there is a 40 percent
discount for dealers. Rice & chicken for (2 Persons) 5.75 list (3.46
dealer cost) as an example.
The problem is that the minimum order was $750 in 1996. I might use half
that.
If anyone is interested in combining an order I would call my friend and
see if we could still get it? Just an idea.

Steve