[at-l] Favorite Breakfasts?

Ok,
	I can get dinner down pretty good, and lunch is easy as well.
But does anyone have ideas for trail breakfasts?  This has been my
biggest sticking point.  I know you have to have a good breakfast to
maintain your hiking proless, but what do you guys use?

-=phil

--
|promans@sloth.loyola.edu |  www.cs.loyola.edu/~promans      Philmont |