Re: [at-l] Sleeping Pads

Gail B. Johnson wrote:

> I used the 2" deluxe thermarest LE on my thru hike.   I almost felt
> guilty some nights when I unrolled my luxurious bed and everyone else was
> sleeping on ridgerests. : )  But not guilty enough to give mine up, of
> course. There is nothing like a good night's sleep.   Gutsy

So is this considered the Camp Rest?  Did you leave anything at home(due
to weight), so you could bring the big boy?  I own a camprest, but was
considering buying either a lightweight thermarest or a ridgerest to
carry on trail.  At 3.5 lbs(I think), it would seem to be a little on
the heavy side for an extended hike.

David