[at-l] Re: ( at-l ) Sleeping Pads

Ensolite is a cheap alternative.You can get G.I. issue for 6-8 $ at army
surplus stores.They are 3' wide about 7' long but you will need to trim
off 6" off the width so you will not snag bushes on the trail.I wrapped
mine around  my tent so it was protected against snagging. On lunch
breaks,out it came to sit on-no holes or water to worry about.It is a
good insulator against the cold and will not absorb water but it is not
as comfortable as a T-rest.

Kojac-Flatwoods,Tn.