Re: [at-l] Sleeping Pads

Ahhh... Z's Z's Z's Z's  Got plenty of those the other night while I slept
on mine. It actually felt like after an hour in the bag..the air inside
warmed up as well...what a comfortable sleep.. Thats why!    heehee...
Tumblewedd GA>ME 97
PS..mine came with a patch kit.. havent used it yet...tough material...!!