Re: [at-l] Sleeping Pads

I used Ensolite for years and found it very satisfactory.  Then I got a
series of Thermarests and found them ok too.  The tradeoffs are weight,
reliability, comfort, insulation, simplicity and cost and probably ranked in
that order.  I've developed leaks in the Thermarests, they are a bit of a
pain to de-inflate (but not a *big* pain, you understand!!), Ensolite is
cheaper and unmatched toughness.  I think they're better insulators but
don't have much experience there).  This coming year, I'm going to go with
Ensolite and see how that goes.