[at-l] Sweetwater improvements

Don't know how many of you noticed this in the new Backpacker Gear Guide,
but in the "Backtalk" section, Sweetwater mentioned that they have made some
improvements to their filter. To quote "the pressure relief valve has been
redesigned to direct a single flow of water away from the user.  This
feature precludes the possibility of rupturing the filter element.  We've
also improved the locking mechanism on the Guardian's lever handle; a
soft-lock design makes assembly a no-brainer."

Just thought I would throw that out there for those who are still
contemplating filter purchases and don't get Backpacker.

Mark

	Mark and Janet Holmes
	AT Journal at http://members.tripod.com/~Mark_Holmes/AT.html
	Fox Hill Inn - Innkeepers 1-800-874-3313 (for reservations)
	Troutdale,VA  ( 4 miles from Dickey Gap on the AT)
	Provider of shuttles in SW VA
	Phone: 540-677-3313