[at-l] Re: [dehydrating meat

I don't know who it was that was dehydrating meat specifically hambugur on
this list, but we just bought a new hydrater so I can prepare meats for my
thru hike and I would appreciate it if you would email me back with any info
or receipies you are using.  Know I am getting a late start but I really was
not going to do this  but all the discussion about this made me decide to try
it.  Makes a lighter pack weight and more interesting food than I had
originally anticipated.

Thanks in advance for any info.

rec dancer
ga-me 97