[at-l] work interfer w/ hike

Hi Chase,
	Never met ya but heard alot through mutual friends. Read your note
about your work maight get in the way of your hike this year? I really hope it
works out for the best. I think you said something about being a machinist??
Are you a member of a union? I thought that if you were they may could help
find someone temporary for you, also if you can talk with your employer about
training someone to take your place ahead of time maybe some one through job
services or something like that. Well just a few Ideas, good luck and happy
trails
Brent