[at-l] Understanding Viewshed

The recent discussion of viewshed management seems to imply that the desire
is to manage ALL of the view. This impractical approach is never the goal.
Viewshed management concentrates on the foreground of the view, not the far
reaching scene. I hope this clarification helps the ongoing debate, which i
have enjoyed.

-Frank
FrankLogue@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/franklogue

PS: AT class of 1997, I'm having Springer Fever right now and envy you all.
Have fun!