[at-l] Seam Sealing

Ahh what a beautiful day here in Atlanta!

Since I was a little late in getting up today I ditched my plans for a
quick Neels Gap->Blood Mt Shelter->Neels Gap hike and instead decided to
seal the seams on my new Clip Flashlight. (That keg of Guiness did a
number on all of us, 15 people kicking back draft after draft of Guiness
Stout, we finished the thing in 3 1/2 hours, no wonder I woke up late!)

Here's a question for you:

How much seam sealer does it take to seal one of these? A tube of seamgrip
came with the tent and I had used up the tube by the time I finished
with the fly, I still have to seal the floor seams. I know I probbly
overdid it, but this Seamgrip stuff is a pain to work with.

Another question for you Clip Flashlight owners:

Did you seal around the zipper on the fly? I overlooked it at first and
then relaized I probably need to seal it as well, I'm a little
apprehensive about getting sealer on the zipper track though.

Will Strickland -ANTELOPE- ME->GA '97
"May the four winds blow you safely home..."
  -- Grateful Dead--
Internet: gt0556d@prism.gatech.edu