Re: [at-l] Toothpaste

-- [ From: Kurtis Kirsch * EMC.Ver #2.3 ] --

Peter,

I used a 6 liter MSR bag and it was totally sufficient.  Most mornings I
gave away or dumped extra water.  I also used it as a pillow at night.  I
put it under my Ridgerest, a water pillow is great, plus it kept my water
from freezing on those sub zero nights.

		have fun,

		Kurt
		kurt.kirsch@internetmci.com

There were days,
there were days,
there were days, I know.
When all we ever wanted,
was to learn and love and grow.
When we grew into our shoes,
we told them where to go.
Walked halfway around the world,
on promise of the glow
Stood upon a mountain top.
Walked barefoot in the snow.
Gave all we had to give,
how much we'll never know, . . . . never know.

                                 Robert Hunter