[at-l] 'nother question

it's like you read my mind; i've been wondering about taking my camera
along for the past few days, and voila! the thread appears.

what i'm wondering is this; my picture taking is not the same as most
people's, i don't take pictures in order to preserve "the memory" of
whatever the event is.  i only take them in what i feel are beautiful
situations, that would transfer well onto film.  so the question is
(finally :0), is there enough of the former to justify taking along my
heavy camera, and film?  the only people pictures are for other people
(my mom, my friends, etc.).  so would i take enough pictures, or would it
just sit in my pack for six months?

thank you. (could i possibly say that enough?)

nater

--
     ...every color, and class, and rank; high officials
          and the beggar alike - all snored in the same