[at-l] don't put it off

> > Curious:  Have others experienced on the lists here stating, " I wait till
> > next year " and then had it turn out to be longer before the chance came
> > again??
> >
> Yup!
> I was gonna thru hike in 1979.
> Since I didn't sieze the opportunity then, I had to wait until 1997.
> I'm really grateful to have been able to create another window
> of opportunity while I'm still young.
> Just do it
>
> bob

My opportunity to do the trail was in April 1970.  I cmae home from the army
with the idea of doing the trail since I couldn't go back to school till
september.  Instead, I bought a car and got a job.  Now, with kids in college,
I have to wait until I sell my practice and retire.  I am now limited to
doing the trail in 1-2 week sections.  Maybe, by the time I can do it all, I
will have done it all in pieces.
Rich