[at-l] Bakeries (??)

O.K. I have a confession to make -- I am absolutely crazy
about fresh baked bread!  I can get all worked up just thinking
about that yeasty smell of baking bread, or how the texture
of a nice thick, flaky crust feels in your hands as you break off
a hunk of bread to eat fresh from the oven........
See that, now I've got to go and make a loaf of bread tonight!

Anyway, to all of you folks that might be really well acquainted
with some of the trail towns out there, can anybody give me some
tips on bakeries/delis/grocery stores that sell baguettes,
french bread, batards, rolls....   I know this is one of the things
I'm going to be desperately craving on my trip.  I've already
asked all my friends and family that come to visit me on the
trail to BRING ME BREAD!!!  I don't mean Wonderbread, I mean
REAL bread!

Any help would be oh so gratefully appreciated.  I'm willing
to beg and will even entertain discussions about names for
my first born.  I'd be willing to walk a few miles out of my
way to get my fix.....coming from a future thru-hiker, that
should tell you how much this means to me.

46 DAYS TO SPRINGER!

Rachel
'Solophile'  GA-->ME  '97
http://www.webcom.com/markham/at-hike