Re: [at-l] 97 Thru-Hike in jepordy!...new cammera....bivi.....beef

>Oh no oh no! My Thru-Hike may be in jepordy. :---(

OH NO!! I hope things work out for you. :(

> On the lighter side, pretending my leave will not be cancelled. I
> will pick up my new cammera today. I picked out the Olympus Stylus zoom
> 38-105 for my hike. This point and shoot camera weighs about 9 oz,

This is my camera but with a zoom feature. If you don't mind me asking,
how much did it cost? I love my camera to death, but it lacks cool
features like zoom or auto-timer. I was thinking of getting a second one
for my thru-hike.

--
Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven