[at-l] Land issues

I think it was Woodelf who said what finally clicked for me on
this thread... It is all about respect.  We want the land treated with
respect, WE as hikers want to be treated with respect, therefore
we should all aspire to treat all others with respect.  Maybe there
would be fewer militant militia groups out there if people felt their
needs were considered and respected... I know... there are always
wackos who would still be wackos even if their every whim were
served, but fewer "reasonable folks" would sympathize.

Always the idealist....
Sharon
ssharpe@wellesley.edu