[at-l] Loops in the Smokies!

There is a constant battle between my friends and I on deciding whether to go to
the Smokies or Big Bend Ntl. Park for spring break. Since everyone is
practically in a state of poverty, it looks like we are going to the Great
Smokies which is great with me! Well, onto the question at hand. I was
wondering if anyone knows of any good loop trips that are about 75 miles
roundtrip (portions of the AT preferable) in the smokies. Any information would
be greatly appreciated!

						Michael Sutherland
						xbhf@grove.iup.edu
						E.C.O.