[at-l] Lessons of Life, etc....

Yes, indeed...the private email response alone to my posting of
Shakespeare's "Lessons of Life" has been, well...overwhelming. I hope I
have replied now to every email I received. If I have inadvertently
overlooked you, then please contact me again....geeee (pleased to
oblige).

At least one private email I received from a female AT lister had a
rather romantic overtone...wish she would email me again...mmmmmmm.....

Doug
ps Make love not war

--
       Doug Gibbons, Port aux Basques, Newfoundland

       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ae050/Profile.html

       A happy heart goes on forever.
       (The Winter's Tale [Shakespeare])