[at-l] Personal Hygiene on the Trail

I found that a quick rub down with a soaked bandana  was sufficient to keep me
feeling clean and refreshed at the end of almost every day.  I went throught the
second half of the hike without a genuine shower, also note that north of NJ,
there are significantly more lakes for bathing.  Since we camped near a water
source, there usually was something to dip a bandana into.  On the privacy
issue, you can always take a water bag into the woods for a bath.  I suppose
it's less of an issue for guys.

Sir Goober Peas

Is it feasible to take a sponge bath daily (assuming I'd stay at
shelters.). Is there enough water? Privacy?

Thanks for any input,
Catherine

Lew and Catherine Middaugh   middaugh@best.com
   Before replying remove '.REMOVE.ME' from the return address.
   This is an attempt to reduce spam emails.