Re: [at-l] my stove dun blown up!

Courtney

Did you check the gasket on the fuel bottle?  I've got an Apex II and on our
hike I noticed that I was getting less and less pressure and my burner just
wasn't producing like it used to.  I remembered that I used to have problems
with O-rings on my Coleman camp stoves, so I checked the fuel bottle and
sure enough - the O-ring had started to dry out and crack. I picked up a
replacement O-ring in a hardware store in Cheshire,MA, put it on and presto
- instant pressure again.  Hope that might be your answer.

Mark