Re: [at-l] hygiene

Wow,

A dental related thread on the List.

As a dentist / hiker I take a small bottle of the concentrated mouth
wash or breath freshening drops like Binaca.  Two or three drops on a
toothbrush and you have a fresh and clean tasing mouth with out all
the foam and mess.

On a related note, if anyone has any dental related questions or
concerns about their thru hike, let me know.  Also, I have my phone
number posted below so if an emergency develops and a telephone
consultation is helpful, please call.  Always tell my receptionist
that you are a thru hiker, then I can drop everything and get to the
phone.

Rich Scanlon, D.M.D.
(717) 242-2731
Lewistown Pa