Re: [at-l]stress fractures

Hi-

I didn't realize that Waldo was carrying SO MUCH WEIGHT!!!I'd love to
know how he was able to get any reasonable amount of milage done in a
day under that weight! or that he wasn't wearing appropriate footwear.

Some of my anxiety has been put aside already!  I will try to keep my
pack weight under 40# (I little heavier than some I realize, but I get
cold at night really easially so need a warmer bag and clothes on average).
Also I will hopefull have found the ideal pair of boots by then.

Neither of my stress fractures were actually caused by backpacking,
perhaps my boots have saved my feet while hiking.

Thanks, Emily